The TightPACK spoilage reduction system consists of a series of coated, Stainless Steel cables, running on both sides of the washer (or oven), supporting the can-pack at a pre-determined width. By maintaining a set pack-width, spoilage caused by tipped cans is eliminated because there is no room for cans to tip. The TightPACK system can be installed with little alteration to existing equipment and requires minimal downtime for installation. The TightPACK also comes in at a lower turn-key cost when compared to replacing or reconfiguring OEM Valu Guides.
- Chemical resistant stainless steel cables
- Easy Adjust side guides
- Easy Adjust cable height guides
- Custom design and turn key installation
- Available for Washers and IBOs
- Eliminates spoilage due to loose can pack
- Eliminates spoilage due to lack of side support
- Won’t scratch cans
Interested in learning more?
Fill out a quick form to connect with our sales team.