IPS provides various can line audit services to meet your needs, including line performance audits (focused on opportunities to increase efficiency and decrease spoilage), as well as capital assessment audits (focused on identifying the value of existing can lines). Based on specific customer needs, IPS assembles audit teams that include production-focused audit engineers, line control audit engineers, tooling focused audit engineers and more.
Line Performance Audit
- Opportunities for spoilage reduction
- Opportunities for efficiency improvements
- Opportunities for integration of new technology
Capital Assessment Audit
- Estimates of remaining life on existing equipment
- Opportunities for upgrades
- Opportunities for capacity enhancement
Interested in learning more?
Fill out a quick form to connect with our sales team