IPS provides a wide range of integration services to the can manufacturing industry, including engineering services, equipment installation services, startup and commissioning services, as well as post startup support. The IPS Integration department specializes in the 2-piece D&I can making industry, bringing decades of experience onto each project to ensure customer success. IPS believes in establishing long term relationships with customers by providing value-add services such as post startup support, classroom training and on the job training.
- Phase 1 Project Assessments
- Engineering & Design
- Greenfield Projects (new line in new plant)
- Brownfield Projects (new line in existing plant)
- Size conversions & speed-ups
- Training Support: Technical training content for onboarding new machine operators
- Post Start-up Support: Specialized can makers focused on quickly identifying and resolving start-up related challenges
- Operational Support: Extended placement of key production roles to ensure long-term success
Interested in learning more?
Fill out a quick form to connect with our sales team