The IPS CanSCHOOL offers a number of classroom training options, including Can Making 101 and Introduction to Can Making. Classroom training is always customized to plant specific equipment, integrating photographs into the presentation before arriving on-site. Classroom training can be done with an instructor on-site (preferred), but can also be provided with a remote, video conference option. CanSCHOOL also offers a train-the-trainer course for can makers wanting to have a qualified trainer on-staff.
- Can Making 101 (1/2-day course)
- Introduction to Can Making (3-day course)
- Equipment Specific Training (course dependent)
- Train the trainer (for internal capabilities)
All Courses Include
- Printed guide
- Knowledge Checks (i.e. written tests)
- Slide by slide notes handout
Interested in learning more?
Fill out a quick form to connect with our training team